Sermorelin is one of a handful of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analogues that have been developed in recent years in an effort to preserve some of the positive effects of natural GHRH while avoiding undesirable effects. Sermorelin (Geref) is currently used clinically to assess growth hormone secretion, but the peptide is of additional interest for its abilities to:reduce scarring following heart attack,
increase bone density.
1) Sermorelin Strengthens the heart, Enhances the immune system
2) Sermorelin Increases IGF-1 production
3) Sermorelin Increases the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells, Reduces body fat through lipolysis, Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone or bone density.
4) Sermorelin Increases energy and vitality
5) Sermorelin Increases strength and endurance
6) Sermorelin Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
7) Improves sleep quality