Product name: Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil
CAS No.: 8000-48-4
Specific Density: 0.9040~0.9350
Solubility: soluble in 5 times of 70% ethanol
Refractive Index: 1.4580~1.4700
Content: eucalyptus oil≥80%
Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil is made from the leaves of eucalyptus ,camphor and branches of camphor. The initial eucalyptus oil is extracted by steam distillation ,and refined processing . The proportion of raw materials and outputis 2%-3%. Eucalyptus oil has a history of wide application, as a pharmaceutical , antiseptic, repellent, flavouring , fragrance and industrial uses.
The health benefits of eucalyptus oil can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, and other medicinal properties .it is popular used in cosmetics, toothpaste, soap, detergent, Kouqing cleaners, interior cleaners, chewing gum and other flavors, and also can be used for oral, rhinitis with, expectorant preparations, cool oil, chills and ointment to use raw materials.
1. Balance the skin, restores skin vitality, can cure all kinds of Burns and bacteria, virus infection-induced skin diseases;
2. Eliminates-aging free radicals, Va, Vc, Vb, moisturizing and anti-aging;
3. Be effective in stimulating cell, tissue regeneration, anti-wrinkle and postpone aging;
4. A soft skin, whitening, crease, Fu effect pregnancy e sharp, but also has the effect of the tissue regeneration;
5. Crease, wrinkle, balance, you can make the skin students;
6. Enjoy a good skin, containing Va B1, B2, B6, fatty acids, protein, good moisturizing effect;
7. Has a hydrophilic skin, skin that regulates moisture.
Commonly known as lemon-scented eucalyptus. The oil has a strong fresh citronella-like odor with a sweet balsamic undertone. Very effective insect repellent due to a higher citronellal content than citronella. Appears to have bacteriostatic activity towards Staphylococcus aureus due to the synergy between citronellol and citronellal present in this oil. It is considered analgesic, calming, sedative and anti-hypertensive.
The fresh, lemony aroma of Eucalyptus citriodora is invigorating and helps support a clear mind and a healthy respiratory system. This essential oil is the world’s best natural bug repellent; keep a bottle on hand for parks, camping and travel to help prevent bug bites. The oil may also be helpful in calming inflammation, disinfecting, and promoting healthy circulation.