1. Helps the growth tissue
2. Help repair of tissue
3. Aids in the production of anti-stress hormones
4. Important role in the human metabolism
5. Protects against the harmful effects of pollution
6. Helps to prevent cancer
7. Helps to protect against infection
8. Increases the absorption of iron
9. May reduce cholesterol levels
10. Helps high blood pressure
11. Helps to prevent arthrosclerosis.
12. Essential to aid collagen formation
13. Protects against blood clotting and bruising
14. Promotes the healing of wounds and burns
Application in Cosmetics:
Acerola cherry extract with the function of skin whitening, anti-aging.Acerola first appeared in Japanese skin care products at least five years ago. Niche skin care brands have started incorporating it into their facial care products for its Vitamin C rich properties. And it can also be found in hair care and cosmetics.
Applied in Pharmaceuticals:
Acerola cherry extract has the function of immune enhancing and also can help the growth and repair tissue, at the same time, it can protect against the harmful effects of pollution and help to prevent cancer and against infection. Acerola cherry extract can also reduce cholesterol levels and help to reduce high blood pressure, besides, promote the healing of wounds and burns.
Applied in Food Supplement:
Acerola cherry extract has been used to help diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues, as well as combat free radicals and strengthen the immune system with its high levels of Vitamin C, and it also can be used as a nutritive because it contains many other vitamins and minerals.